Exhausted? Stressed? In pain? Are you experiencing overwhelming emotions of fear, anger, anxiety, worry and/or grief? If the answer is yes to any of these questions, Pause for a Peaceful Heart (P4PH) Membership Video collection is for you!
Breath-work, slow movements, tapping, tracing meridians and massaging acupressure points enable us to manage stress, release emotions, and clear stuck energy that create dis-ease in our body.
Videos include seated, standing, and mat practices with closed captions so EVERY body is empowered to begin their own transformative journey. Perfect for all ages and abilities, especially those with injuries or health conditions that require variations.
$14.99 per month
Unlimited, on-demand access to our entire library of videos and meditations. Cancel anytime.
Physical and mental health benefits from practicing daily:
- stress reduction
- greater energy
- stronger immune system
- lower anxiety
- increased circulation
What are the benefits of the membership?
- Learn techniques to immediately manage stress and release it from body for better health. (The sooner individuals clear stress from their body the healthier they are. Chronic stress creates dis-ease in the body.)
- Learn short, simple, daily practices to balance the mind-body each day for enhanced health, greater energy, happiness and internal peace no matter what is happening in one’s life or the world.
- Closed captioning seated and standing videos are available so students have options and honor their body by practicing techniques safely.
- Videos can be accessed 24/7 at the student’s convenience in the comfort of their own home or safe space without wearing a mask.
- Ability to practice with instructor every day . Daily short practices are beneficial for balancing body, managing stress and optimizing function faster than one day a week practice.
How many videos are in the collection?
P4PH has a growing collection of over 100 closed captioning videos.
What is the cancellation policy?
Membership can be cancelled at any time.
What technology do I need?
Membership is accessible from computer, cell phone, ipad or tablets. Some students prefer to connect their device to television set for larger screen.
What if I have injuries or illness?
All practices can be practiced by EVERY body, including those with injuries, illness and/or chronic health condition(s). Variations are provided so each person can customize their practice for how they are feeling each day. Students are encouraged to listen to their body when it speaks, honor how they feel and practice daily either seated, standing or even laying down. Daily practice yields positive results for enhanced health and well-being.
By learning and practicing these yoga techniques, I can reduce my spinal pressure and discomfort while at work and on travel, without the aid of inversion tables and traction devices . “– Matt