- 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training
- Max Strom’s Inner Axis Intensive Teacher Training Workshop on incorporating breath-based yoga movement and mindfulness into daily practice
- Lauren Walker’s Energy Medicine Yoga ™ Foundations Teacher Training
- Dr. Roger Jahnke’s Medical Qigong Practice Leader Certification
- IIQTC/Healer Within Foundation, Tai Chi Easy ™ Practice Leader
- Jivana Heyman’s Accessible Yoga Certification Program/Accessible Yoga Ambassador
- ChildLight Yoga and Mindfulness Children’s Instructor
- Teaching Yoga to Seniors
- Steffany Moonaz Yoga for Arthritis Training
- Certified Trauma Informed Yoga Instructor
Practicing EMYoga, Qigong and Tai Chi Easy is Terri’s lifeline for a calm mind, healthy body, and peaceful heart regardless of what is happening in her life or the world. Her journey began in 2006 when she personally struggled with chronic stress, asthma, sinus infections, back pain, allergies and degenerative disc disease. Terri needed to address the root cause of her ailments and change the way she responded to the stress and traumas she experienced in her life. She began going to an acupuncturist and practicing yoga because high impact exercises wreaked havoc on her body and did not address the ‘mind stuff’. She learned how ancient practices focus on the mind-body connection through breath-work and the power of our body’s energy systems to prevent dis-ease in our body.
Terri was inspired by the benefits she experienced so she became a Certified Energy Medicine Yoga (EMYoga) Instructor, Accessible Yoga Ambassador, Medical Qigong Practice Leader and Tai Chi Easy Easy Practice Leader to share her passion with EVERY body. She also created Pause for a Peaceful Heart (P4PH) Membership Program for students to have ongoing encouragement and support to begin and/or maintain their own self-care routine for better health at their convenience through closed captioning videos and private mentoring. As a mother of three, trauma survivor, and main caregiver for daughter with special needs, inclusivity and accessibility is central to all of Terri’s teachings.
Terri is grateful for her Instructors who have taught her that traumas and chronic health conditions do NOT have to defeat us. There is always hope when we activate our qi (energy) and connect with the ‘healer within’, which she calls ‘true internal medicine’. Sharing this compassionate message through EMYoga, Qigong, and Tai Chi Easy is her joy so EVERY body has the tools and is empowered to begin their own transformative journey for enhanced health and well-being through simple techniques focusing on our breath for a calm mind, healthy body, and peaceful heart. To date, Peaceful Heart has served students ranging in age from 22 months to 103 years old. EMYoga, Qigong, and Tai Chi Easy are truly for EVERY body!